Grab My Entire Smart Author's Guide to Getting Publicity For Just $27
Includes word-for-word, tested & proven email templates, step-by-step research to find the best media outlets & optimised copywriting tips to boost your publicity opportunities & grow your platform in less time
Are you tired of...
All those complicated & time-consuming book marketing tactics everyone says you should be using?
Are you fed up of hopping from one thing to another, never seeing any real results?
Do you wish you could just get more exposure and let more people know your book exists, without having to spend $$$ on ads?
Do you want a list of real readers that show an interest in your books and actually buy them?
Are you wondering if you'll ever be able to 'make it' as an author?
If you answered YES to any of the above, you will love The Smart Author's Guide To Getting Publicity.
The guide includes tips and guidance on how you can secure you own publicity opportunities, how to research the right places to pitch and word-for-word email templates that you can use to secure guest posts and podcast interviews.
Book marketing doesn't have to be a pain. Having one solid strategy to build your platform is all you need, plus a swipe file of the essential emails you'll need to send will make it super simple!
What's included in this guide?
- 1Step-by-step research tips for finding the right blogs and podcasts for you to pitch - the ones where your ideal readers are already hanging out!
- 2Guest post and podcast pitch templates, plus follow up and thank you email swipe copy. Tweak them to suit you and you're good to go.
- 3Headline writing tools: A compelling headline is vital for securing guest posts and the guide includes links to some great headline swipe files and optimisation tools to help.
- 4Blog post structure template: I'm giving you my own blog post outline that will help you write a valuable post every time - no more staring at a blinking cursor!
- 5Author bio copywriting tips and examples: Your bio is the most important part of any media exposure and this guide explains exactly how to write yours.
- 6Publicity promotion tips: Make the most of your media exposure by promoting it well using the expert tips in this guide.
Who am I to be teaching you this?
I'm Belinda Griffin, a Book Launch Coach and Author Publicity Expert at SmartAuthorsLab.
I help authors of all kinds launch and market their books with impact, so they can grow a thriving community of engaged readers, sell more books and make the difference in the world they care about making.
My specialty is making powerful marketing strategies simple and relatable so that authors like you can build a readership that’s passionate about what you do.
Growing a loyal readership and securing publicity through authentic relationship building and outreach is at the heart of everything I teach.
When I started working with authors in 2017, no one knew I existed. But through guest blogging, building relationships with others already a few steps ahead of me in the book marketing space and growing an email list of loyal fans, I have become known as an author marketing expert.
Whether you write fiction or non-fiction, are self-publishing or have a trade deal, I want to show you how you can find your readers and be successful with your writing, whatever 'successful' looks like to you.
© 2022 SmartAuthorsLab